Online: Yellow Dzambhala Empowerment & 21 Taras Drolmi Kazug Wealth Vase Puja
All the donations above the sponsorship costs of this event will be put towards the Land of Shambhala project to generate as much merit as possible for everyone. We are doing this event during the auspicious month of Saka Dawa time so that the merit is multiplied by 100,000 times.
About Yellow Dzambhala
This is an incredible opportunity to create a karmic connection with Jambhala – the “Prosperity God”. There is no contradiction between practicing Dharma and developing wealth and prosperity. Everyone needs prosperity. Through our practice of generosity and this practice, we can create the conditions for spiritual and material wealth and abundance in our lives.
About this 21 Taras Drolmi Kazug Fortune Tower Puja
To bless the Land of Shambhala, we have spent months building 2-3 meter tall Drolmi Kazug Fortune Pillars on the Land of Shambhala in a spot in which we will build a 4 meter by 4 meter Fortune Palace in the Food Forest. Khentrul Rinpoche spent so many months preparing to do this last year that we have the supplies in order to do this again. Because of our continued economic and health situation in the world, Rinpoche would like to do this offering practice. It has both worldly and dharmic benefits to create success in all areas of life. This is to get rid of all the bad luck and replace it with all the possibilities for fortune and success.
This Jonang Drolmi Kazug puja was revealed from a mind terma of Lama Yonten Sangpo and Lama Lodro Drakpa. It is the most detailed and extensive offering puja to create causes and conditions to ripen good luck and fortune. It works with every aspect of our natal astrological chart. In it we make offerings to an incredible number of classes of beings that we normally ignore in our day to day life to affect these karma areas determined at the moment of your birth.
It purifies the participants unfixed karmas which create obstacles such as diseases, spirit or demon harm, and bad fortune so that we may experience fame, good fortune, prosperity, vitality, long-life and good health to practice the dharma to benefit all sentient beings. This works on everything on the unseen level. Rinpoche deity has indicated to him that now is the right time to do this puja for us for the first time. Together we need to create the best possible conditions to manifest the Golden Age of Peace and Harmony.
WHAT IS BEING CONSECRATED IN THE CEREMONY
- 108 Treasure Vases for Wealth and Prosperity. If you have purchased on in the last ceremony you can set yours up to have it re-blessed remotely.
- Extensive 26 Syllable Tara Mutak
- 2- 3 meter tall Auspicious Fortune Pillars as the base of the future large Fortune Palace.
- Bless the Land of Shambhala Property for our Dzokden Retreat Center and Malaya Grove Farm
UTC +2 Central Europe (CEST) and South Africa (SAST)
Saturday, May 15th
To receive the complete Oral Transmission, you must be present for every session of the Drolmi Kazug Puja, Oral Transmission & Treasure Vase Blessing
1:00 AM – 3:00 AM CEST – Drolmi Kazug Puja Part 1
3:30 AM – 5:30 AM CEST – Drolmi Kazug Puja Part 2
6:30 AM – 8:30 AM CEST – Drolmi Kazug Puja Part 3
9:00 PM – 11:00 AM CEST – Drolmi Kazug Puja Part 4
Sunday, May 16th
2:00 AM – 4:00 AM CEST – Land of Shambhala Blessing, Treasure Vase Burial at the 3 meter tall Fortune Pillars and Explanation of Rinpoche’s Aspiration for Land of Shambhala (Optional)
5:30 AM – 7:00 AM CEST – Yellow Dzambhala Jenang (Required)
EMPOWERMENT BOOKLET AND SADHANA
Participants will be given access to a book to follow along for the Yellow Dzambhala Empowerment so that you know exactly what is happening and are able to receive the maximum blessings. Khentrul Rinpoche has prepared a Short Sadhana for the Yellow Dzambhala that will be given to the participants.
HOW THE ONLINE PUJA TREASURE VASE BLESSING, ORAL TRANSMISSION AND EMPOWERMENTS WORK
1) Register for each attendee that will be receiving the empowerment. Choose your preferred language. You will receive a confirmation email.
2) You will receive an invite to our learning center that has the access to the zoom for each of the sessions along with prayers and information to guide you.
3) It is possible to just attend part in Drolmi Kazug pujas for the blessing of watching it. If you would like to receive the Oral Transmission for Drolmi Kazug Auspicious Fortune Tower Puja, you need to be at all the sessions of it.
4) If you would like to receive the Yellow Dzambhala Empowerment (Jenang) then you must attend the indicated session on Sunday.
6) If you have a Drolmi Kazug vase from the previous ceremony, you can set it up to be re-blessed virtually. Vases blessed during this ceremony will be available as part of the Building Fund and potentially used in the Unified Sangha Stupa. We are only consecrating around 100 vases for this event.
ABOUT THE LAND OF SHAMBHALA PROJECT
email [email protected]
Khentrul Rinpoché Jamphel Lodrö is the founder and spiritual director of Dzokden. Rinpoche is the author of Unveiling Your Sacred Truth, The Great Middle Way: Clarifying the Jonang View of Other-Emptiness, A Happier Life, and The Hidden Treasure of the Profound Path.
Rinpoche spent the first 20 years of his life herding yak and chanting mantras on the plateaus of Tibet. Inspired by the bodhisattvas, he left his family to study in a variety of monasteries under the guidance of over twenty-five masters in all the Tibetan Buddhist traditions. Due to his non-sectarian approach, he earned himself the title of Rimé (unbiased) Master and was identified as the reincarnation of the famous Kalachakra Master Ngawang Chözin Gyatso. While at the core of his teachings is the recognition that there is great value in the diversity of all spiritual traditions found in this world; he focuses on the Jonang-Shambhala tradition. Kalachakra (wheel of time) teachings contain profound methods to harmonize our external environment with the inner world of body and mind, ultimately bringing about the golden age of peace and harmony (dzokden).